1.1 - This website is operated by Cardif Pinnacle Insurance Management Services plc (details below) on behalf of the following Cardif Pinnacle group companies (together "we", "us", "our", "the Cardif Pinnacle group companies"):
Pinnacle Insurance plc (company number 01007798);
Cardif Pinnacle Insurance Management Services plc (company number 02729650);
Warranty Direct Limited (company number 03233010);
Financial Telemarketing Services Limited (company number 02794024).
1.2 - We maintain this website ("our website") for our customers ("you"). These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. We strongly advise you to read these terms and conditions as they form a contract between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
1.3 - If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. By accessing our website you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full.
1.4 - Your attention is drawn to the Contact Us page and our Privacy & Cookies Policy (see links at the bottom of this page) which contain important information that you are advised to read.
2.1 - We will:
2.1.1 - exercise reasonable care in maintaining our website;
2.1.2 - use reasonable efforts to make our website available to you at all times; and
2.2 - Access to our website may be suspended temporarily or permanently without notice.
3.1 - We do not represent or warrant that in relation to our website or any part of it:
3.1.1 - access will be uninterrupted, reliable or fault free;
3.1.2 - any of its contents will be accurate, complete or reliable;
3.1.3 - any services (whether or not provided by us) will be provided with due care and skill.
3.2 - To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise and whether or not due to our negligence) which we may otherwise have to you as a result of:
3.2.1 - any technical, factual, textual or typographical inaccuracies, errors or omissions on or relating to our website or any information on our website;
3.2.2 - the unavailability of our website (or any part of it);
3.2.3 - any delay in providing, or failure to provide or make available, services or any negligent provision of services;
3.2.4 - any damage or viruses which may affect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of or downloading from our website;
3.2.5 - any losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of our website by unauthorised third parties; or
3.2.6 - any misrepresentation on or relating to our website or the services (other than a fraudulent misrepresentation made by us or on our behalf).
3.3 - None of the exclusions or limitations in this paragraph 3 shall exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
3.4 - Each of the above exclusions or limitations set out in this paragraph 3 shall be construed as a separate and severable provision of these terms and conditions.
3.5 - Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude, limit or restrict our duties to you under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and any subsequent amending or replacement legislation which regulates the carrying out of investment or financial business in the United Kingdom, or any conduct of business rules which we are bound to comply with.
3.6 - The materials on our website do not constitute financial or other professional advice. Please visit www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk or contact your Independent Financial Adviser or other professional adviser for financial or other advice.
4. Intellectual Property Rights and Licence
4.1 - All rights in the design, text, graphics and other material on our website and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of us or other third parties. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of our website solely in connection with the acquisition of services through our website. Any other use of materials on our website (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and alteration, modification, distribution, or republication) without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
4.2 - All trade marks, product names and company names or logos used in our website are our property or that of their respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such trade marks, get-up, product names, company names, logos or titles and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.
4.3 - No document or related graphics are to be modified in any way.
4.4 - Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
4.5 - Intellectual property rights in all software and documentation supplied by us for your use in connection with the website remain our property or that of our licensors.
5. Your Submissions to Our Website
5.1 - We will use contact information from any enquiry to deliver information to you and to get in touch with you when necessary.
5.3 - We may use your information for any purpose including (but not limited to) reproduction, transmission, disclosure, publication, broadcast and posting.
5.4 - We may also use any ideas, concepts, techniques or know-how contained in your information for any reason including (but not limited to) developing, manufacturing and marketing our website and our services.
6. Variations - We reserve the right at any time without notice to revise the content of our website (including the services offered by us) and these Terms and Conditions. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on our website and by continuing to use our website following any such change you will signify that you agree to be bound by the revised Terms and Conditions.
7. Access - We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny users access to our website or any part of our website without notice and to decline to provide the service to any user that is in breach of these terms and conditions of use.
8. Events beyond our control - We shall not be liable to you for any breach of these terms and conditions of use or any failure to provide or delay in providing our services through our website resulting from any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, fire, explosion or accident.
9. Severance - If any portion of these terms and conditions is deemed unfair, unreasonable, invalid or unlawful (whether an entire clause or only part of one) such portion(s) shall be limited or excluded from these terms and conditions to the minimum extent required and the remainder of the terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect and be enforceable. The paragraph headings are for information only, and do not form part of these terms and conditions.
10. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction - These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
11. Regulation - Pinnacle Insurance plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Financial Services Register Number: 110866.
The following Cardif Pinnacle group companies are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with the Financial Services Reference Numbers listed below:
Cardif Pinnacle Insurance Management Services plc - 315503;
Warranty Direct Limited - 309075;
Financial Telemarketing Services Limited - 311787.
You can check the above information on the FCA's website or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
Pinnacle Insurance plc is also a member of the Association of British Insurers whose address is 51 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HQ.
12. Online dispute resolution - We always try to resolve any complaint to put things right. However, if you have already contacted us and we have not resolved your complaint to your satisfaction, you may wish to use the European Commission's Online Dispute Resolution service. This is an online portal designed to help consumers who have bought goods or services online to conduct dispute resolution.