Want to know what your pooch is up to?
Like us you are probably intrigued to know what your mischievous furry friend is up too when you’re not there? And wouldn’t it be great to know if they are getting enough exercise? With PitPat you can find out the fun way!
So what will your new PitPat do?
With Pitpat you can see their daily walks, rest stops, play time, and even calories burnt. You can set goals and track your progress over time. You will also receive personalised recommendations and guidelines for over 200 different breeds.
All about PitPat
The PitPat Dog Activity Tracker is safe, secure, lightweight, and fits any collar. It also has a battery life of over a year so you can leave it on all the time.
Don’t forget once you have downloaded the free PitPat app you will be able to view your dog’s activities on your phone, Pawsome!
Why not get your FREE PitPat today! ENTER PROMO code PITPAT when getting a quote. The promotional box can be found in the about you section.
Terms and conditions
- This current promotion is open to new customers who purchase a Everypaw Dog Insurance policy and enter the promotional code PITPAT
- There are 500 PitPat Dog Activity Trackers to giveaway and all items are subject to availability
- Only one device per policy can be redeemed.
- No alternative is available and the offer is not transferrable
- Policy must be active at time of dispatch.
- Your device will be dispatched within 30 days of your first premium collection under your policy with us. If you pay by annual premium, it will be dispatched within 30 days of payment of the annual premium.
- Compatible smartphone required to use the device. (pitpatpet.com/phones)
- Device will be sent to you by Pitpatpet Ltd (“PitPat”) to the policy address. We will send your name and address to PitPat so that they can arrange this.
- PitPat will send us data from the device that relates to your dog’s activity levels. It is in our legitimate business interests to see this data for example to:
- validate data on particular dog breeds and ages
- for internal analysis on customer behaviour
- influence and inform our pricing and marketing activity
- We may use the data to influence the renewal price for your policy in your favour.
- We may contact you by email to highlight any aspect of your use of the PitPat device. If you would like to opt of receiving these communications you will be able to contact us at any time by selecting the “unsubscribe” function on any email from us.
- We may ask you to complete a survey to gain insight into your experience of using the PitPat device.