Explore the lives of Tinseltown’s dog actors and win Polaroid OneStep2 Camera worth £120!
As the centre of the movie world, Hollywood is known for its riches. Countless celebrities have struck gold there, going from struggling actors to global megastars in the space of a single Blockbuster.
But did you know that many dogs have also made fortunes in Hollywood? Canine co-stars have played major parts in more movies than you can shake a stick at - including Turner and Hooch, K-9 and Marley & Me. What’s more, dogs have even taken the lead role in feature films like Beethoven and Scooby-Doo (even though we know Scooby was CGI).
So it’s clear that dogs are important to the movie industry – but how much money do they make? Are dog movie stars really rolling in cash?
Take part in the Hollywoof challenge!
To explore the fascinating world of movie dogs, we’re inviting you to enter our #Hollywoof competition for the chance to win one of three fur-related prizes!
What could I win?
Prizes up for grabs included:
- 1st Prize: Polaroid OneStep2 camera
- 2nd Prize: Personalised illustration of your pet by artist Lucy Sheeran
- 3rd Prize: Personalised Petlandia book, guest-starring your very own pet
How do I take part?
Make sure you’re following Everypaw on social media, as we’re going to share updates about the competition regularly.
To enter, take a photo of you and your pet recreating a scene from a famous movie. Then share it on social media, tagging Everypaw or using the hashtag #Hollywoof. You can recreate any scene you like, using any animal you want, as long as it’s your pet!
The competition runs from the 7th of December 2018 - 6th of January 2019. Follow Everypaw on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to see updates and check out what other entrants are doing. Have fun!
Hollywoof competition terms and conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
- The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary
- All entries must be submitted via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #Hollywoof OR tagging @everypawUK (Twitter), @everypawuk (Facebook) or @everypawuk (Instagram) OR replying to competition posted on our social channels mentioned above and only one entry per person is permitted.
- There will be three (3) individual winners.
- The opening date for entries is 09:00 on 7th of December 2018. The closing date of the competition is 23:59 on 6th of January 2019. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to allow their name, pet’s name and location to be used on the Everypaw website indefinitely, in any media outreach in relation to the campaign (for up to one year).
- Three (3) best photographs will be picked by an independent judge by 11th January 2019.
- Prizes included:
- 1st Prize: Polaroid OneStep2 camera.
- 2nd Prize: Personalised illustration of their pet by artist Lucy Sheeran,
- 3rd Prize: Personalised Petlandia book.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the competition, which may include the publication of their names and photographs on Everypaw’s social media accounts (for up to a year), any media outreach (for up to a year) and inclusion on the Everypaw website indefinitely . The Promoter reserves the right to use any entry collateral in further marketing activity explicitly relating to the competition for the duration of the campaign.
- The winners will be notified on the appropriate social media platform using details provided at entry before 14th January 2019, and must provide a postal address to claim their prizes. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 76 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winners by post and/or arranged with the winners within five days of being notified of their win.
- The prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prizes are supplied by Everypaw, Pinnacle House, A1 Barnet Way, Borehamwood WD6 2XX (the "Supplier"). The Promoter reserves the right to replace any prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- A winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within three days after the date of the closing date of thecompetition .
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award a prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate a winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up a prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of prizes.
- The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this competition is Everypaw (Pinnacle Insurance plc) Pinnacle House, A1 Barnet Way, Borehamwood, WD6 2XX.